Also known as “Ashwangandha” and”Indian Ginseng”, Winter Cherry is known as the most potent and revitalizing herb in Ayurveda (traditional indian holistic medicine).
Numerous research studies have witnessed the power of Ashwagandha in the treatment of respiratory problems, cardiovascular diseases, loss of energy along with psychological and physical stress.
- Helps protect skin from free radicals
- Beneficial in treating cellulite, carbuncles, boils and sores
- Helps brighten and tone oily, sluggish skin
- Helps reduce clogging of pores
- Helps increase blood circulation in scalp leading to hair growth and preventing hair loss.
- Helps prevent hair greying prematurely and maintains natural hair colour
- Helps promote thick hair growth
Caution: Generally known to be safe i.e. non sensitizing and non-irritating. However, avoid over use and do not use at all during pregnancy or breast feeding. Avoid use while taking sedatives. To be diluted to a 0.4% dermal maximum