Also known as “Queen Anne’s Lace” in Europe, the essential oil obtained from steam distillation of the dried tiny seeds of the wild carrot has been used for centuries for medicinal purposes and in treating numerous skin and stomach disorders.
- Aids aging/combination/dry/normal/oily/ sensitive skin
- Antioxidant properties make it a powerful tool in fighting wrinkles and aging skin.
- Helps lighten, brighten, tone and tighten tired dull skin
- Helpful in treating sun burn and damage to skin
- Proported to have sun screen properties
- Helps revitalize dull lifeless hair
- Helps strengthen hair roots and promote thicker growth
- Helps condition the hair and prevent split ends and breakage
Caution: Generally known to be safe i.e. non sensitizing and non-irritating. However, avoid use during pregnancy.