Lavender Kashmir essential oil is grown at a high altitude in the Kashmir Valley particularly at the foothills of the Himalayas is considered to produce a superior essential oil with high therapeutic properties and a more complex, sweeter more herbaceous aroma than other species.
This variety of lavender can be used to support skin cell and tissue growth and regeneration. Kashmir Lavender essential oil may be used to assist in the treatment of sunburns and sun stroke. The oil is also used to prevent and heal scars and stretch marks.
Lavender Kashmir contains high amounts of compounds that reduce pain, lessen inflammation, and minimize swelling. As a result, it is helping for relieving all kinds of pain, including headaches, joint pain, or muscle cramps.
It is also wonderful in reducing inflammations such as allergic reaction, rashes, redness, blotchiness, puffiness and swelling.
It stimulates blood circulation in the scalp and its useful in the treatment of alopecia, and aids in the thickening of the hair, it not only aids hair growth it aids in cleansing the scalp and treating dandruff.
- Aids aging/combination/dry/normal/ oily/ sensitive skin
- Promotes support of skin cell, tissue growth and regeneration
- Helpful in treating acne, burns, bites, stings, skin inflammations and wounds
- Helps increase skin cell rejuvenation, regeneration and improve elasticity.
- Aids in the fading of stretch marks
- Helps improve blood circulation on the scalp aiding in hair growth
- Helps treat dandruff
- Helps protect protect scalp from infections and dead skin cells
Caution: Generally known to be safe i.e. non sensitizing and non-irritating. However, avoid use during pregnancy.